ASSOCIATE IN APPLIED SCIENCE DEGREE IN CULINARY MANAGEMENT
At the end of the programme graduates can build careers in Culinary Management.
Students successfully completing the diploma can then do the Food and Beverage Management Programme. At the end of this programme students may find work at supervisory level in hotels, restaurants and bars.
WHAT WILL THIS COURSE DO FOR ME?
- It is designed to put you on track to begin a career in the Culinary Industry locally, regionally and internationally
- Gain practical experience while studying.
- Meeting new people within the industry.
- Over 80% of our students obtain jobs upon graduating.
- Students completing this programme have been accepted by top local and international universities to pursue their degree in the area of specialization.